What I Wore Wednesday!

11.05.2014

It’s Wednesday and happy hump day to everyone!


I’m not quite sure what it is but I’ve found myself to feel more tired since daylight savings but I’m not sure why since we gained an hour. You would think I’d feel more rested with the extra time we have! 

But, today nonetheless marks the halfway point to our weekend and that’s something to celebrate! Today I am linking up with the gorgeous Lindsey for her weekly link up What I Wore Wednesday over at The Pleated Poppy! I wanted to share with you my more causal look I wore today considering I enjoy those few extra more minutes of sleepy time in the mornings. Again you’ll notice the red scarf making yet another appearance (see post), as well as the cable knit sweater (see post), but it’s fun to see all the different looks you can make simply from a scarf. Here’s mine today... 

 Aviators: Oscar de la Renta

Cable Knit Sweater: Banana Republic Factory (similar)


 Sneakers: Converse

Cropped Navy Chinos: JCrew Factory

Not only is this look comfy it’s also practical for a casual day at work (like me!) or for the weekend. The scarf is perfect for those chillier mornings then take it off and the light cable knit sweater is great for the rest of the day into your evening. I’m not much of a sneakers fan, considering these are my only pair, but I adore Converse. Another pair I love, and used to have before we moved, were the white pair. They went perfect with any causal outfit and were super comfortable all day.

Today was all about comfort and quickly assembled. What comfy pieces are your go-tos?

Here’s a look back into some of my looks this week:



As always link up with The Pleated Poppy and share what you’re wearing this week!
pleated poppy

P.S. I’m not sure if anyone noticed but Kate Spade is having a 75% off surprise sale and it ends today so be sure to check that out and get some pretty awesome savings!

2 comments:

  1. loving the red and navy together! I dont often think for some reason of putting those two together that much..lol now I will!
    Brooke
    onprairiehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It’s got little bit of a nautical look to it, navy and red. But it’s a fun color combination. Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete