What I Wore Wednesday

11.12.2014


Wednesday has fallen upon us once again and it was a weird feeling of having work on Monday, being off Tuesday for Veterans Day, then back to work Wednesday. Nonetheless we are halfway through our week and it means it’s time to link up and share what you’re wearing!


Monday’s look was bright, colorful and one of my favorites!
 Leopard Flats: Banana Republic | Colored Cropped Pants: Banana Republic Factory


Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory | Sleeveless Blouse: JCrew Factory

Long Necklace: Banana Republic

For today’s outfit I was looking for comfy and versatile and with the combination of a jersey dress with a light wool open vest I was able to stay cool and comfortable all day. With the jersey dress I wanted to define my curvy shape with a brown skinny belt and accessorized with leopard print flats and if you’ll notice I tied that pattern in with my necklace.


Necklace: New York & Company

Get creative with how you style your belts! Here’s some more belt inspiration:


I broke out my favorite leopard flats again! I couldn’t help myself :)

Pleated Jersey Dress: The Gap (similar) | Wool Vest: The Gap | Belt: The Gap (similar)
These items I’ve had for many years so sorry for not being able to find these items to link for you!

Today I am linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love the first look. That bright pink pants look so cute with your leopard shoes :)

    Checking your look from the linkup. I hope you can swing by my blog too, or connect on social media if you want? Either way, I'd love to hear from you. xo

    Abby,
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete