What I’m Wearing: The Red Scarf

11.03.2014

 Wool Navy Cardigan: Banana Republic | Bracelet: JCrew Factory | Navy Fitbit
Striped Shirt: JCrew Factory (similar)

Polish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 

Pants: JCrew (similar) | Leopard Flats: Banana Republic

What I Wore #1

Anybody notice how much red and navy I’m loving right now? #sorrynotsorry I’m not sure what it is but I love how the scarf just pulls the outfit together and, not to mention, gives me a bit of warmth on these chilly CA mornings. Scarves are my all time favorite accessory item because they come in all different materials, patterns, and colors. The uses for them are unlimited! The leopard flats are another favorite of mine and you can see them practically everywhere and styled in every possible fashion whether it is casual or more formal.

Here are a few different ways you can style your outfits with a pop of color using a red scarf this fall:

What is your favorite accessory and how do you make it your own?

And be sure to link up and share your mixes with In Residence and Just Jacq!

and don’t forget to also link up with Frizz and Frosting for her Mix It Mondays linkup!


Also linking up with Tucker Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment