Yes, Please by Amy Poehler

11.06.2014

I love to read but sometimes find myself having difficulty staying with it only because I allow life to get in the way. I’ve mentioned my 'life ADD' before and I hate how sometimes I’ll start a book but never finish it. BUT! It’s a new month, which means there’s time for me to be proactive and work towards my November goals (see post here) and that means find more time to enjoy reading. With that being said, what better way to get excited and motivated than to join a book club?! Luckily there are hundreds of different blogs that host different book clubs and today I’m sharing the one I just joined hosted by Birchbox!


I cannot tell you how excited I am to start reading this book and joining in on the conversation via Twitter using #birchboxbookclub and Birchbloggers Network. I hope you join too!

What books are your favs right now?

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered this book too, can't wait to read it! Have you read Tina Fey's book, Bossypants? Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete