What I Wore: The Denim Jacket

1.14.2015


Can anyone guess what my style inspiration has been this week?? It’s my newest denim jacket from my most recent Stitch Fix box (see post)! I had been on the hunt for a new denim jacket because, like a vest, it’s versatile and can be played up or down depending on the look you want to achieve. To start, I’ve put together some inspirations that show you different ways you can wear your denim jacket.


GO DARKER...
via
via
via

OR LIGHTER...
via
via
via

I don’t know about you but I was so excited to see how many outfits I could easily create using my Kut From The Kloth jacket! Here’s 2 looks I wore this week...


Denim Jacket: Coral & White Pairing. Pair your dark denim with bright colors such as white and coral. Add a fun scarf and cute flats to complete your look! |www.theprimarilyinspired.com

Denim Jacket: Coral & White Pairing www.theprimarilyinspired.com










Be sure to follow along with me and my little blog here:

And link up with these fabulous blogs to share what you’re wearing!


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment