February Goals

2.03.2015


So January just kinda came and went and behold we’re officially kicking off February. I’ve always enjoyed the month of February for many reasons: love is in the air, eating copious amounts of chocolate is socially acceptable, and it’s the shortest month of the year which means March is next and so is my birthday!

But, with all of that being said, February marks another moment where I can begin to plan and make reasonable goals for the month to better myself. Setting smaller, more meaningful goals, at a time helps me accomplish more than my previous NY Resolutions ever would. See my post about prioritizing and setting meaningful goals here.

But onto my current February goals:
-get my bootie to the gym 3x a week. doing ok with this goal but deserves to still be on my list.
-be consistent in my reading of the best yes. life can get in the way and this book is perfect for helping me prioritize my time.
-save more. this is a no brainer and just all around good thing to do.
-set my outfits out the night before. hitting the snooze button will be so much easier if i could do one thing to prepare for the next day.
-try a new recipe. i love adding to my recipe book and am always on the hunt for yummy meals. lately i’ve been into tofu!
-begin a more organized approach to blog posts. sometimes i find myself with a lack of inspiration on what to write but if i just get those initial thoughts down and save it as a draft, i believe i’ll be more likely to find inspiration later when i return to my original thought.


What are some of the goals you have for February?

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I try not to set New Years goals because I feel people in general set themselves up for failure in doing so. But these monthly goals seem easy and attainable. PLUS then you get more than one goal throughout the year.
    P.S. back in the original post with the K cup and thicker jammies-i LOVE your ring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And I agree that setting smaller goals work best for me. I feel like I can be more productive that way and accomplish a lot more than setting a yearly goal.

    ReplyDelete