The Guy Behind the Blog
Not too often does my guy get much attention on my blog. For the most part it’s due to the fact that he probably doesn’t read it to begin with and pretty much I am ok with saying that this little corner of mine is, well, mine. With that being said, the lovely Betsy over at Heavens to Betsy has created this fun linkup just for those guys behind our blogs.
This handsome guy is my husband, Philip, and he will be taking over the blog today sharing his thoughts on these six questions:
1. If you could write a book, what would you write about and why?
Traveling and drinking. As cliche as it sounds, kinda like Hemingway - part fiction, part real life experiences. I doubt anyone would read it, but it would give me even more of a reason to travel and document my life.
2. What is the one thing on your bucket list, or one thing you’d like to do or accomplish?
Break the sound barrier. But since that isn't as feasible as it may have been previously, I would like to attend a Formula 1 race in Europe somewhere.
3. If you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life what would you want to see?
Our babies playing on the beach with our dog, Murphy.
4. Imagine you’re opening a shop. What are you selling?
5. If you could have 50 lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
Blank airline tickets - fully paid round trip to anywhere in the world for my wife and I (obviously it'd be a lot of tickets).
6. Time to brag on your girl...tell us one thing that makes you proud of your wife.
Honestly, it's difficult to narrow it down. I could talk about her beauty or how intelligent she is, but I think it's her uncanny ability to read my mind. She almost always knows what I'm thinking, how I'm feeling and how to cheer me up when I'm down. Plus, she knows how to check me when I'm getting worked up, which isn't all that astonishing, but what is - I actually listen to her. And she'll tell you I never listen to a woman. Does that come off as sexist? You betcha. But does that show how awesome she is? You're damn right.