Friday? Can you hear me?

3.05.2015


Phew....is it really only Thursday? I don’t know about you but this week somehow seems to be lasting forever and Friday can’t come soon enough. I say this even though I took off Monday to take my pup to the vet (he’s okay, just had diarrhea for a few days but proud to say his poops are healthy!) #notsomethingieverthoughtidsay

Work has been busy, commuting takes its toll, and I’m just flat out tired from this week. Am I the only one? Maybe it’s been those full moons lately...

But, with the snow storm(s) hitting the east coast, it’s making me miss a bit of it. However, I can’t say that I don’t mind the sunny and high of 75 degree weather. But, I see everywhere that everyone is bundling up, walking outside with the flurries, and enjoying days off from work. I have to admit I’m a bit jealous.

So, if you find yourself bundling up with a nice hot cup of tea, snuggling, and binging on Netflix, please know that at least one person is jealous even though I’m sure thousands would much rather be where I am.

I am looking forward to an evening with my boys, some yummy quinoa enchiladas, and binging on the next few episodes of House of Cards.

What are you up to tonight?

Aaaaand....don’t forget to check out these lovely ladies I’m linking up with for a $100 J. Crew gift card giveaway! 

Click the photo for details!

Check out this month’s sponsor...
Forever Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Its so funny how weeks feel differently for other people. Mine has gone by a-ok. And Thursdays are by far my favorite day of the week. Not sure why but I have always loved them. And I get the snow thing. I am in Montana and we usually have piles of snow. Some of my vendors (for work) are closed etc due to the weather and I am like wow we are rounding out our last week of cool weather and its forecast 50 to 60s onward into spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I felt yesterday. The week felt long, so I could have sworn it was Friday. I'm glad the weekend is almost here now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too...I’ve just been more tired than usual. Plus I started going to the gym again and when you go when you’ve had time off is the hardest. Happy Friday, though! It’s finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I typically don’t mind Thursdays but it just seems this week is kicking it out of me. And the crazy thing is that I can’t pin-point exactly what it is either. But, nonetheless, it’s Friday today so I’m happy ;)

    ReplyDelete