Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for A LOT of things but here’s what’s currently giving me the warm and fuzzies...
- the joy and excitement of beginning our path to parenthood (no we’re not pregnant...yet...but trying sure is fun).
- our crockpot. this magical tool has been super helpful in preparing meals with our busy work schedules.
- iced caramel macchiatos. because apparently CA decided it’s summer already.
- teachers pay teachers. this marketplace has provided me with income that I can finally contribute to my savings again.
- easter break. because working at a private christian school has a week off dedicated to easter. yeah, that’s a thing.
- tax refunds. because it’s allowing my husband and I to travel.
- george. our tax specialist at h&r block. because he enjoys this stuff and I don’t. oh, and he got us a tax refund this year!
- my husband. because he’s awesome and does all the things I don’t want to do. like taxes.
What has you grateful this Monday?