Five Things Friday + Linkup

4.17.2015

What a busy week especially heading back to work from my lovely Easter break. Here’s a peek into my week and five things I’ve been up to and loving for #fivethingsfriday!

This post contains referral links.


This week we did some exploring and decided to head a bit north to the city of Ojai, CA. Every month we love meeting up with other Dachshund owners for a few hours of fun play at a local dog park. Not only is it fun for our little Murphy, but it gives us humans a chance to spend some time in the beautiful little town nestled in Ojai. After grabbing some lunch (and bottomless mimosas for $12! #winning) we found this cute little store...
I was initially drawn in by their interesting, handcrafted, garden decor. But, once I was in the doors I couldn’t help but walk around and want everything. Eventually ended up leaving with these cuties:
I’m a sucker for signage about love.

Isn’t this gourd birdhouse just adorable?!

And we LOVE this pillow:
A photo posted by Kelly Daniel (@kjdaniel1) on

Don’t live in CA? That’s okay because you can shop their store online here! I love supporting local artists and this shop does just that!
via
I have about an hour and fifteen commute to work every morning and something that helps me ease into my day is spending that time listening to a little of On Air with Ryan Seacrest but I also spend the majority of my time listening to worship on my Hillsong Pandora app. It’s a little thing each morning that helps me focus on what’s important and the attitude I should have for the day :)

What do you listen to on the way to work?

via
Not quite sure if this is a good thing because it highlights the possible addiction I have to coffee. Not really, though. I average about a cup a day, which isn’t really that bad. I suppose it’s more about the amount of money I’ve spent at Starbucks this year to earn Gold Card status.

Any other goldies out there?!

Naked Wines.

Have you heard of Naked Wines before? I’ve talked about them here and I can’t say enough great things about the service! Do you love wine? Well, for $40 a month (or more if you’d like) you help fund local winemakers in CA to do what they do best. It’s like investing in the wine you drink. What happens to that $40? It becomes your credit, which goes towards any shipment of wine.

I just put in an order for 12 bottles and with my credit was able to only pay about $47. Show me that kind of deal elsewhere for great wine!
via

I’m kind of obsessed with this aztec cardigan! Fingers crossed it appears in my next Stitch Fix!

What are you loving from your week? Be sure to linkup below!

Rules:
1. Linkup a blog post that shares either five random things from your week or five things you’re loving. Feel free to include giveaways or your shop! Don’t forget to borrow the linkup button at the bottom of this post!

2. Be sure to link back to my blog so people know where to find the linkup :)

3. If you share via social media, use #fivethingsfriday so I can find you and share your post!

4. Lastly, please be sure to visit the other blogs that linkup and leave a meaningful comment. 

“Five


No comments:

Post a Comment