From Pin to Present + Linkup

4.01.2015

Pinterest is a guilty pleasure of mine and it’s something I could easily spend an unreasonable amount of hours doing. If only I could add it as a skill set on my resume.

BTW...follow me on Pinterest so you can see just how out of control I am...


I am always inspired by the mansions with the perfect living room arrangements, the superb organization skills and hacks that someone with an extreme case of OCD would enjoy, and don’t forget those deviant dessert recipes all the while pinning the next set of workouts so you can hope to look like one of those women that you’ve pinned on your style board.

Nonetheless, and no matter how outrageous the idea might be, I am always excited to recreate a pin I’ve found in the attempts to create the perfect home. Now, I still have a long ways to go but today I wanted to share my ‘From Pin to Present’ creation (more like bought) that was super easy to do and will generate a lot of love in the home.

I’m so excited about this idea because it’s an easy way to show how you love your spouse, partner, etc. Go beyond just saying ‘I love you’ to each other by naming specific reasons or qualities in which you find love in your relationship. There’s nothing better than waking up and finding little notes to each other and being reminded of the appreciation you have towards one another.

Original Pin:



White Mini Easel Chalkboard: World Market $6.99




Original Pin:

Mr & Mrs Decorative Pillow: TJ Maxx
Bedding: Pottery Barn


Before you leave...
Grab my button (at the top of this post) and link up your blog!

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea! I love Pinterest as well!!! It is a great idea to post up things that actually worked for you to see how unique they turned out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! There's so many good ideas and I thought why not have people link up and share their pin creations! I hope you link up yourself :)

    ReplyDelete