Today I am Grateful

4.05.2015

Today is more than colored eggs, chocolates, and family photos with an oversized, often scary, version of the Easter Bunny.

Today is more than both you or me and the ‘goings-on’ in our lives that often distract us.

Today is about the ultimate sacrifice, and love, that was expressed through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am filled with love and joy today as I celebrate with loved ones and be reminded once again to fill my heart with gratitude.

On this Easter Sunday I am grateful:

+ to know a God so loving
+ of my husband, who will go to Easter service with me
+ of my friends who invited us to service today
+ to know I am deserving of love through Christ
+ to live a healthier and more fulfilling life
+ to have found my purpose

Today I urge you all to think about what fills your heart with gratitude and live it out. I wish you all a Happy Easter (or Passover for all of my Jewish friends!)!


For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39 NIV

Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey

What are your favorite verses on this Easter Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is, "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." - John 11:25-26

    ReplyDelete
  2. XO. So much truth and love in this post, my heart could burst. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete