Five Things Friday + Linkup

5.15.2015

Yay for the weekend and double yay for having today off! My preschool has conferences today and luckily assistants don’t have to go in #winning. Anyways, it’s been a couple weeks since I could get here and post for Five Things Friday so here are this week’s goings-on:


What is Five Things Friday?
We all have things going on during our week and this is a place to share them with other bloggers! It could be something new and exciting that happened, a favorite pin, recipe, or DIY project. Or it could be a couple of your favorite posts you’ve read this week. Check out my examples below to get an idea!




I registered for online classes this week for my early childhood education certification so that one day I can teach preschool! I’m so excited to start but have never done online classes before so this will definitely be a new experience. Plus I’ll have to dust off what I remember about writing college papers!

Have you done online classes before? What was your experience like and what should I expect?

This week I’ve decided to be proactive about my weight and I've joined Weight Watchers...again. I loved this program when I first joined last year right before my wedding (read my previous progress posts here) and it’s been quite the adjustment since starting again. I’m optimistic about losing weight and I can’t wait to see my first week’s results!


Oh, and if you’re interested, I’m hosting a weekly linkup on Saturdays called Slim Down Saturday. If you have a health goal or are trying to lose weight, feel free to link up with me to share your weekly progress. You can check out more details about it here. Hope to see you tomorrow!


via
Trader Joe’s Roasted Seaweed Snacks are the bomb. And yes, I just used the phrase “the bomb.” It’s only because they are. For an entire package it’s only 1 point and the wasabi flavored ones are absolutely delicious and the perfect savory snack throughout the day. I first saw them in my kids’ snacks at work and was curious about them so I picked up a couple packages. OMG.


A photo posted by Kelly Daniel (@kjdaniel1) on

I am so pumped to begin checking out these yummy looking recipes from my newest cookbook called Street Vegan courtesy of Blogging for Books! I chose this cookbook because, I mean, the cover itself looks like I could eat it right off the page AND because I am curious about vegan dishes and how it could be beneficial for my health. Just skimming the first few pages I’m already inspired! Be on the lookout for some recipes and my review! If you’re new to Blogging for Books check out the deets and my first book review here.


I am always on the lookout for amazing posts on how to grow your blog. I have only been blogging for 7 months and I have learned so much through reading through other bloggers helpful hints and tips. I also snuck in my own tips on how to get started, which features a lot of helpful resources! Here are a few of my favorites from this week!

    


And lastly...


That’s my five favorite moments and things from this week and thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to reading all the blogs who link up and discovering some new bloggers in the process. So, if you have five things you want to share about your week feel free to link up your blog below! It will be open all week.




I look forward to weighing in tomorrow and sharing my weight loss progress with my newest series and linkup: Slim Down Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment