Five Things Friday + Linkup

6.05.2015


Today officially marks my first day of summer break...well, until I get back from Hawaii because I’m working the summer program at my school for the rest of June. Then I’ll be back on summer break beginning in July ;) It’s such a great feeling to wrap up the school year, get the classroom cleaned and packed, and truly appreciate the time teachers have off. I’ve had such a wonderful year assisting in the preschool, something I wasn’t sure what to make of entirely at first. However, here I am in awe of His will for my life and where His direction is taking me.

So, here’s to Friday and I’ve got some of my favorite things from the week to share with you all! 

You’ve also probably noticed that I brought back the linkup. Feel free to link up at the bottom of this post with your blog or post sharing out your top five things that you’re loving from your week. Check out the rules below for more details on how to link up :)

How adorable is this wi-fi password printable?! Since the hubs and I are off to Hawaii next week and we’re having his sister watch our place and pup, I thought to add this to our living room for her and future guests. It’s such a cute touch, easy to make, and truly welcomes your guests into your home. This can also be a cute idea for guest rooms too!


Find this cute, and might I add FREE, printable here!
Just add your password and print!


[see the pin that inspired this project here]
[check out my other from pin to present projects here]
I am very excited that my potted lemon dwarf tree is beginning to show signs of life! I am completely new at planting anything, and keeping alive, things that produce other things such as this tree. I’ve attempted and was successful with tomatoes and basil back home and now that we’re out on the west coast I’ve always wanted a lemon tree. The hubs got me this dwarf tree and it’s exciting to see that a little guy is starting to grow. Fingers crossed it turns into a lemon eventually ;)


Packing up the classroom and saying goodbye to the 2014-2015 school year was pretty great! 
Here’s to looking forward to a wonderful summer!

A photo posted by Kelly Daniel (@kjdaniel1) on
June Gloom is upon us! For those who are not familiar with the term:


Luckily though it hasn’t been too bad...yet...and I still get to enjoy my comfy winter clothes. Albeit a few months later than the rest of the country.
When I first came across this post I felt as though Giustina was writing exactly what has been going through my mind since my husband and I first got pregnant back in March (we unfortunately miscarried around 5 weeks. Read more about how we found hope and the desire to keep trying here). It’s refreshing and reassuring that there are other women out there like me who have this thing called baby envy. It’s ridiculous, I know, but there’s nothing more I want than to be a mom and this whole ‘waiting for God’s timing’ thing isn’t the easiest. Check out this post for a good read.

via Domestically Blissful
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and be sure to check back tomorrow for a surprising Slim Down Saturday linkup. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment