Currently: July Edition

7.01.2015

Is it seriously July already?! We’re now into the second half of the year and I can’t believe how fast time is moving. But such is life. I am excited to spend this upcoming weekend in Vegas with good friends and enjoy the pool, nightlife, and amazing food.


Craving // Oh the cravings! Any holiday that comes around has me craving all kinds of foods, however mine currently has to be a breakfast food that I don’t typically eat all that often: pancakes! Lately I’ve been all about them and found this yummy recipe for the home.

Grilling // Crazy, I know but we actually don’t own a grill *sad face. But it’s definitely on our wishlist for the future!

Listening // Murphy crying because he so badly wants to go chase the birds. All day he’s whining to me about letting him loose in our courtyard so he can chase birds. It is actually pretty funny to watch but sometimes I have to get work done!

Planning // Lots of planning and exciting things coming up! Can’t share yet, but stay tuned!

Decorating // One of my most recent summer decorations, and one that has me the most excited, is my Travel Keepsake from our vacations in Turks & Caicos and just recently Hawaii.

Be sure to catch me linking up over at In Residence and Gold &Bloom


Also! Check out my giveaway for a $50 gift card to Stitch Fix, which ends this Sunday (7.5)!

No comments:

Post a Comment